Saturday, December 11, 2010

Babcia and Dziadzia Visit

So my parents (Babcia and Dziadzia - or grandma and grandpa in Polish) visit us fairly often and there's usually a lot more pictures taken during that time as my dad is a photography fanatic...here are some pictures from their visit in November.

Zach with Dziadzia

Babcia and the twinkies...Zach loves to give out kisses...

Like I said, Zach loves handing out kisses


The boys very busy reading right before bed

Mom, hurry up with the berry shake!


Can you spot the troublemaker in this bunch?

Matthew, what are you thinking right now?...Yes, there was some heavy duty laundry after this incident!

Matthew ready for some bigger shoes? Not quite, but I'm glad you found my shoes!

Maybe Alex won't notice that I'm taking his Jeep for a ride.

Actually all 3 are troublemakers, but they all love to run and play together (at least most of the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment