Saturday, December 11, 2010

Forgetfulness and Halloween

Zach Needs Tubes

So I forgot to document that while Alex and I were in Poland, Zach had ear tubes surgery because he started having frequent ear infections. Unlike Matthew, he was happy before and after the surgery...the ear infections didn't see to bother him that much, but his hearing was being impacted so we opted for the surgery.
Here's a picture from the day of the surgery.

Halloween

Alex had to decorate a pumpkin for school, so he decided to make a "Nemo" pumpkin...I think it turned out pretty well (he had a little help from Dad)

Here are the boys in their Halloween costumes....

Here's Matthew after eating some Oreo's...Seriously I don't know how he managed to get it to look like such a perfet goatee, but it's pretty hilarious...maybe this should have been his Halloween costume somehow?

No comments:

Post a Comment