Here's how we spent the holidays (starting from Thanksgiving)....
We flew to Kansas City to spend our Thanksgiving with Jeff's family. This was the first flight for the twins and they loved it (and did great - slept the entire flight to and from)! Whew...what a relief (we were really worried about traveling with all 3 kids)! Alex is a seasoned veteran in the flying department and he of course enjoyed the flight.
The kids loved playing in all the leaves in Granma and Grandpa's backyard...boy was it cold, though!
So we warmed up on the indoor carousel at the nearby mall!
During our time in KC, Jeff and I introduced Alex to one of our favorite activities...watching College Basketball...LIVE...and I think he is hooked for life! I think he will go crazy during March Madness baby! We were able to see K-State play my all-time favorite...Duke Blue Devils!
Alex getting the full experience...and already taking smack!!!
And I even got to see my favorite coach up close...Coach K!
Thanksgiving dinner was great and we had it at Jeff sister's house again...we literally had ~60 people (that's just the immediate family...and I'm not exxagerating)
Zach and Matt enjoying all the great food!
Zach getting a hug from grandpa and Alex playing basketball down in the basement with cousin Amanda....told you he was hooked!


No comments:
Post a Comment