Jeff's niece, Holly, came down to help us for a few weeks and be our back-up babysitter when the kids got sick...Guess what...they didn't get sick the entire time she was here. We were so busy that we didn't take any pictures while she was here. :-) But, we did get to go to Houston Children's museum and a few days in Galveston. (I'm so dissapointed in myself as we completely forgot to take our camera on the trip to Galveston)
Here are some recent pics of the boys...

Alex after a bath
Twins after bath
Matt's typical sleeping position
Zach showing a slightly different view while sleeping
Zach after being decorated by his brothers
Matthew can you show me your funny face?
Nope, but I can show you what a big mess I can make...
Matt's happiness in filthiness
The boys celebrating Daddy's birthday!


No comments:
Post a Comment