Well, Alex turned 3 at the end of April...hard to believe, but it's true. He's getting very tall and slimming down...no surprises there.
However, he continues to hold on to those "Terrible 2's". Sharing his parents with his brothers is the most difficult transition, but overall he's a great Big Brother.

In May, the first Mother's Day weekend with all 3 boys was spent without Jeff, as he flew to visit his mom (and of course play some golf with his family). Needless to say, it was a very testing weekend....
On Friday morning, Alex wakes up all covered in poop...and I mean all (on the hands and fingers, behind the ears, in his hair, on his back, on his legs...you get the idea). I have no idea how he managed this, but I was too shocked and disgusted to take a picture. So off to bath he went, and I was left with carpet steaming duties and major laundry.
On Friday night, Matt decides to decorate the guest bedroom with well...a little spit up...
Poor guy ended up having an ear infection and his stomach wasn't feeling too well either. And did I mention that my parents were coming to visit in 10 minutes. So, off to bath HE went, and off to carpet steaming and bed changing I went.
Saturday morning, Alex decides to poop in his underwear while hiding in our study. So off to cleaning and laundry I go again.
And the final straw... Saturday afternoon, Alex is supposed to be taking a nap, but I hear some noise coming from his room, and as I open the door I see Alex standing on top of his bed peeing on the walls, his pillow, bed and the poor carpet again! He thinks this is great fun! Me...not so much.
Through all this, at least Zach was the sweetie pie he usually is.

Then Jeff came home and took all the boys for bike ride and all is well again...
In early June, we had some friends (Nathan and Shallon) visit us with their new twin boys.
In Mid June, Alex and I flew to surprise my sister in Milwaukee...she had no idea we were coming...what a great reaction...
Alex with Aunt Ewie and Uncle Jake at the Zoo
Coming up...Matt walking...I need to figure out how to upload the video file (it's way too big). Please be patient.



No comments:
Post a Comment